Sunday 31 May 2020

COME HOLY SPIRIT!


Come Holy Spirit and fill me with your wisdom to discern what is God’s plan for me. Open my eyes to see God’s image in every human being and God’s hand in every event of my life. Enlighten my mind to understand the ultimate purpose and meaning of my life. Arrest my ignorance that I may know what is true, good and right. Inspire me to make good decisions and choices. Motivate me to work for God’s glory.  Steady my steps in my turbulence and anxiety. Instill in me courage to confront the challenges of life. In my confusion show me the path I must follow.  Imbue me with strength to live in the present and confidence to welcome the future. Grant me fortitude to endure whatever may come. Fill my heart with boundless joy. Permeate my whole being with your abundant love!

No comments:

Post a Comment